Data analysis in Forensic Accounting requires a specialized analysis. Identify patterns and outliers without the need of technical skills. InfoZoom helps you meet this challenge.
Examples of Forensic Accounting analysis performed by InfoZoom:
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) – Identifying inappropriate transfer of assets
- OFAC Analysis – The U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) publishes a list of country sanctioned entities and assets
- Insurance and Warranty Claims – Identifying fraudulent insurance claims
- Royalty Audits – Verifying appropriate royalty payments
- Above-The-Line (ATL) – Perform tests that are considered abnormally “Above The Line” as a pattern
- Below-The-Line (ATL) – Perform tests that are considered abnormally “Below The Line” as a pattern
InfoZoom allows analysts to take a risk based approach when considering the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) practices.